All possible care and attention has been taken in collating the information for this web site but some source data may contain errors or omissions of which we are unaware.
Therefore, there can be no liability placed upon the providers of the information within this web site which is reproduced in good faith from sources, with their full knowledge and consent, and which we believe to be reliable and robust.
If we are made aware that errors have occurred, or if any information becomes obsolete due to new developments, then these will be amended at the earliest possible time.
The pANCA project information has been sanctioned by Dr Kariin Allenspach, RVC, who has also verified the veterinary information provided on other pages.
Medical Information Disclaimer
Always consult your Veterinarian in matters concerning your dogs' health. Do not rely solely on information contained within these web pages in lieu of consultation
with a qualified veterinarian.
It is not the intention of the Wheaten Health Initiative to provide specific medical advice, but rather to provide visitors with information to better understand their Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier's
health and diagnosed disorders.
The content on this Web site is intended for informational purposes only.
Pages visited or downloaded while using this web site will mean that information about your visit is stored. This information does not identify
you, it relates solely to:
- the IP address from which you access this web site.
- the type of browser and operating system you use.
- the date and time of your visit.
- the pages you visited.
- the address from which you linked to us (if applicable).
The Cookies are provided by statcounter.com and the information is used to monitor and improve our service to you in the following
- Monitoring the most popular web pages visited (PLE and PLN are usually at the top of the list), means we can concentrate and reinforce the information
on these subjects.
- Downloads of PDF files are assessed for effectiveness. We know that that our Newsletters are generally downloaded and read by at least 200 users
(as at 2014) for each issue. This, together with paper copies sent direct allows us to assess the effectiveness and usefulness of this service, justifying its'
- 'Key Word' search results are a valuable way for us to discover what is being looked for on matters which we may be able to help by adding relevant new content.
- Browser information helps with web page design.
Statcounter.com provides us with a free basic service to give information on web page usage and how the visitor found this site.
Visitor information is not available to us after a period of two weeks, but we are able to analyse (for example) downloads and 'key words' usage over a longer time.
We do not know (and do not want to know) the identities or personal details of people who visit us in this way.
For further information about cookies, you may like to visit all about cookies
Please contact the Webmaster if you know of any changes to be made or additions which should be considered.