The Health Handbook provides specific and extensive information about your Wheaten Terrier.
This includes Hereditary Diseases and Health Testing, DNA storage and the PLN-Associated Variant Genes test. Also useful facts about other
With the exception of the pANCA and other Research Projects, the content largely reflects the pages contained in this website.
To download the Health Handbook click here: (pdf format)
- Noveber 2022 - Updates to PLE and PLN charts and information
- April 2022 - Ectopic Ureretra - latest information
- February 2022 - Proteinuria - updated information
- November 2021 - Annual Health testing updates
- September 2021 - Vet testing information, Hereditary diseases Q and A. and Info on 'Clear by Parentage'
- April 2021 - Post Mortem requirements, reformat of Testing Adult dogs and Veterinary tests.
- November 2020 - More on Gulpies and other minor textual amendments
- June 2020 - Further information on 'Gulpies'
- May 2020 - New testing protocols from PennGen for Degenerative Myelopathy, Microphthalmia
and PLN and some minor amendments and updates.